Suggestions

For billing or support queries, use the contact form on our FAQ page to ensure the fastest response.

How can we improve Traffic Travis?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. TT slows/hangs my Windows 7 laptop

TT slows/hangs my Windows 7 laptop. It has been happening for months...perhaps a year. I thought by now it would have been fixed in an update. After TT runs for a day or two, it makes my screensaver hang my computer. I have to close everything and reboot to overcome the slow typing and periodic freezing. If I don't run TT, I never have these problems.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Wanda,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. This is a known issue and our developer is already working on it.

Please wait for the new update, hopefully tomorrow.

For further concerns, you can email support and we will be happy to assist you.

• WINDOWS ONLY?

windows only?

ARRGGHHH - not using that shite

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mark,

I am sorry, Mac users, we don’t yet have a version available for you.

You can use Vmware Fusion (we use it internally) or Parallels to get the software running on your Mac. However, this does require a purchase. We don’t recommend running Traffic Travis under Wine or CrossOver.

A full step-by-step system for setting up Traffic Travis on your Mac is available at this link: https://www.traffictravis.com/using-on-mac

On top of those instructions, we recommend that you clear your browser’s cache of all downloaded files prior to downloading Traffic Travis. See this FAQ for assistance: http://feedback.traffictravis.com/knowledgebase/articles/965821

Afterwards, download through this link: https://www.traffictravis.com/software/traffic_travis_v4.exe

This will prevent download errors.

If all of that sounds like too much work, you can register to AffiloTools, our world-class website and SEO management software. This has capabilities similar to some of Traffic Travis’s (and more!), but it is cloud-based, so it will work for Mac…

• Im looking for a tool that have the feature "allintitle".

I'm looking for a tool that has the feature "allintitle", and can check it for chosen keywords. I see you have "intitle" but it doesn't give me the same results.

3 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kim,

Traffic Travis has the InTitle feature already. This is basically the same as the AllInTitle that you are suggesting. You may be getting different results, depending whether you put the "" or not when you search the keywords in the search engine.

• Traffic Travis for Mac

I am so bummed. I wanted to be an affiliate for Traffic Travis as most photographers need help with their SEO. I was excited to try it on our site as well as promote it to our photography community, however most of them are on Macs. Do you have any suggestions for us artists that do everything on a Mac computer?

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Kellie :)

I’m afraid Traffic Travis is not normally compatible with Macs. If you want to use Traffic Travis, you can use VMware Fusion (we use it internally) or Parallels to get the software running on non-Windows systems; this does require a purchase, however. We don’t recommend running Traffic Travis under Wine or CrossOver.

A full step-by-step system for setting up Traffic Travis on your Mac is available at this link: https://www.traffictravis.com/using-on-mac

On top of those instructions, we recommend that you clear your browser’s cache of all downloaded files prior to downloading Traffic Travis. See this FAQ for assistance: http://feedback.traffictravis.com/knowledgebase/articles/965821

Afterwards, download through this link: https://www.traffictravis.com/software/traffic_travis_v4.exe

This will prevent download errors.

If all of that sounds like too much work, we have built an online suite of tools (AffiloTools, available at http://tools.affilorama.com) that includes some of the functionality of Traffic Travis V4. This is free through Affilorama: www.affilorama.com

• Traffic Travis and CEF Errors

I have contacted support numerous times and they keep stating its the install. I am VERY familiar with install and have downloaded in diff browsers,cleared caches and did 3 clean installs and it stll does not work. I have used this for years and now it just stopped after last 2 updates. It does not connect to adwords any longer and I have 3 accounts. It says proxies are working but cannot connect because of google and I have 25 of those

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Installation Process for Traffic Travis

I ignored my avast antivirus warning and allowed the file that I had downloaded from traffictravis.com to proceed. It directed me to a site bully null or null bully from which it wanted to download a file. I decided not to proceed.
              Please describe what the normal installation process should look like and particularly, if my experience is normal for your site. Normally, all setup files are contained in the downloaded installation package.

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. However, your concern can be fixed by re-downloading the file. You may simply follow the instructions here on how to re-download TT: http://feedback.traffictravis.com/knowledgebase/articles/197775-how-do-i-reinstall-or-re-download-traffic-travis

Also, if you are prompted by your anti-virus software that TT may contain a virus, you may opt to report the issue to your antivirus support as a case of “false positive” and add TTv4 to your list of allowed programs.

We assure you that Traffic Travis is completely safe to use. It does not contain any viruses, spyware, malware or Trojans.

For your reference, please refer to this report. This Virustotal URL shows that TTv4 has no viruses/malware: https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/55ea4849ecec22e126482f89499404835b3318a483767f4648d474ec0de0270f/analysis/

I hope that helps. If you continue to experience another issue you may simply reply to this email for assistance.

Regards!

• Show the number of exact keyword searches in Keyword Research and SEO Competition

Show the exact number of searches for keywords as seen under Volume (Global) in the Google Keyword Tool.

0 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Please add Iran to support search engine.

Currently, Traffic Travis does not support any search engines for Iran. Please add this country to the search engines list.

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Include organic searches from Google Analytics in reports

It is not possible to make a report that includes the number of organic searches (website traffic)! The current reports only show keyword rankings. Please add the number of organic searches to reports.

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Export Indexed Pages

From the Dashboard Overview, you can see the Pages Indexed by Google in numbers. I hope there is a feature or option where I can see these pages and export all the scraped URLs for reporting. Something like what the Screaming frog do, included in the report is the content type, status code, page size, etc.

This will really be a helpful added feature. Thanks!

2 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • Project pause button

It would be a good idea to make a global pause button for each project. The only option right now is to delete a project, which is a pity if one wants to keep the data.

4 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • 1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • 1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • Add Ability To Traffic Travis To Create PR6 - PR9 Backlinks

Every Webmaster loves what Traffic Travis can do all ready, but if you add a function on it to create PR6 - PR9 Backlinks, I will start buying stock in your company.

1 vote
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, we have to decline this request. It is impossible to automatically generate backlinks from high-authority sites in any way that the search engines would approve of. Services claiming to do this are generally scams, and buying backlinks—even if they are real backlinks—typically tends to do more harm than good to your SEO, for a variety of reasons.

We recommend that you use the Link Finder tool in Traffic Travis to find websites that you might be able to link to. Use filters—for example, sort by Page Authority value—to find websites of the quality level you are looking for. You can then look for opportunities to guest post or add your link to comments or forum signatures.

• Highlight selected keyword in Competition module

The competition module is long and when you want to check for which keyword the tables are, you forget for which one the data is for.

I suggest that you highlight the line for the keyword you choose or make the keyword show in some other place in the screen.

Thanks

4 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Enable TT to be routed through Tor

Currently the use of TT seems to annoy Google resulting in endles CAPTCHA screens popping up.

As many use Tor would it be possible to access it as a proxy for TT?

2 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!

Thanks for your suggestion,
                                    It impossible to use Tor browser inside Traffic Travis for now.
                                    We recommend to use proxies with CAPTCHA resolving services, Both settings you can configure in “Program Options”.

Kind regards,
                                    Dmitry.
                                    TT developer.

• Payment / billing countries

Hi,

This is embarrassing that the biggest country in African with over 177 million people, the biggest and fastest growing economy in Africa and the fastest growing IT country in the world is not listed in the billing country for this product. This is an insult to Nigeria and Africa.

I had a free version of this product and want to upgrade to be able to monitor traffic on one of my sites www.bnshub.com, only for me to start looking for Nigeria from the countries dropdown.

This is not acceptable and should be corrected immediately.

Thanks

3 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Unfortunately, our payment processor, ClickBank, does not accept payments from Nigeria (though they do accept payments from several other African countries).

While we can’t change ClickBank, we can accept direct payments via PayPal. To purchase a copy of Traffic Travis Pro this way, please contact sales@affilorama.com

If you have any other questions about Traffic Travis, then feel free to contact us at support@traffictravis.com

Kind regards,

Traffic Travis Support

• 1 vote
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      • Add Google USA - SPANISH / Español

Please enable Traffic Travis to check rankings in Google USA - Español. It's a HUGE MARKET.

1 vote
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • Make Traffic Travis Cross-Browser Compatible

Traffic Travis currently only works with Internet Explorer. Please enable it to run with other browsers, such as Google Chrome and Firefox.

1 vote
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your suggestion.
                                            But Traffic Travis doesn’t use any browser inside.
                                            Please, explain what you mean about using Internet Explorer. Thanks!

Best regards,
                                            Dmitry.
                                            TT developer.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base