Suggestions

For billing or support queries, use the contact form on our FAQ page to ensure the fastest response.

1. Be able to queue up specific tasks so you don't have to be at your PC constantly.

It would be a great addition to be able to queue up some tasks so that I don't have to keep coming back to my PC to check whether the last task has finished.

For instance I use TT to look for SEO competition and I would like to be able to queue up these tasks by uploading an excel sheet so that it would just continue with a new sheet when the previous task has finished.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Advise for duplicate meta information

With google developer tools they tell you if you have duplicate meta keywords/descriptions with other pages. This can be a factor for ranking down. Perhaps include this as a problem with the seo report?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Additional backlink sources

Include backlinks from ahrefs,ose and majestic removing duplicates and providing a brief analysis. Done manually in excel at present by all seos. A brief analysis of total, indexed, etc. would be helpful. If you did this, it would be the industry first.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Custom filters selection button in Research tab

Hi,

Its would be great if u provide Custom filters selection button in Research tab because every time we do keyword research we need to enter fliter data again and again like global search greater than 10000, competition < 34 etc

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add an option for XLS Data export

Hi, as mark linkg teaches to copy paste data from traffic travis to excel, why you just don´t include an export to excel feature?
    Thanks!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Angel,

You could export the file as CSV then open it in Excel.

To have your data in the correct columns kindly follow the steps outlined below -

1. Create a New file in Excel
    2. In the ‘Data’ menu go down to ‘Get External Data’ and select ‘From File…’
    3. Locate the .CSV file (the one you exported from TTv4)
    4. An import wizard will appear and on the second step you’ll see a series of checkboxes that say things like ‘Space’, ‘Tab’, under some sort of group heading called ‘Delimiters’
    5. Tick the one that says ‘Comma’. Then click through with everything else left as default.

Once done you should be able to view the save file as it appears on the software interface.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Michelle
    Customer Support

6. Incorporate Amazon.com results

It would be very nice if TT would include SEO results for Amazon.com like http://freshkey.com/ does.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add SEO Scoring For Website to see how you are doing with your SEO

I use another SEO software. They use scoring software where you add your URL and keyword and you can see if your score is good ie 100% means that you should rank for that keyword. If you guys could implement this it would be great!

Michael

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Are you requesting scoring for onpage optimization? To analyze your pages, go to the “My Site” tab, and then click “IMPORT PAGES” to add the pages that you wish to analyze. You can import pages from xml sitemaps or from an HTML page on your site. You can also manually add th URL of each page that you want to analyze.

Once you have added your page(s), you will be able to add keywords by clicking “ADD KEYWORDS”. You should put each keyword or keyword phrase in its own line in the box that comes up. Then click the number under “SEO” and/or “Page Warnings” to see the analysis results.

If you have already added your site in a project, you can instead go to the Dashboard, make the project active if it isn’t active already, then click…

8. Traffic Travis to check for and help fix broken backlinks

It would be really nice if TT4 could detect and help fix broken backlinks, like Xenu Link Sleuth does, so that two separate programs wouldn't be needed for fixing broken backlinks. Plus, Xenu Link Sleuth does not work on Windows 8 yet.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Running list of Google updates and their summaries in TT

It would be really nice if there was a tab in TT that listed in order all the names of the latest Google algorithm updates with a little summary describing the SEO factor each update is supposedly changing. For example, "Panda: content quality". I don't know of any other SEO software that has this feature, but it sure would be nice and handy for knowing what the latest changes are.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Could you show all pages ranking for each keyword

It is great that you show the highest ranking page for each keyword. Is it possible to have a report that shows all pages that rank for each keyword sorted by ranking?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Greg,

Traffic Travis could show the top 20 sites ranking for a keyword via the SEO > Competition tool.

After the analysis, click on the “View Details” link under the report column and it will show the top 10 or 20 sites ranking for that keyword and the site details (such as page rank, back links, tags, listing in directories, etc).

You could also watch this video on how to use this tool: http://www.affilorama.com/files/video/ttv4tutorials/seo.html

I hope this helps. If you are looking for a different report, please update this thread.

All the best,

Michelle
    Customer Support

11. Add ability to check whether sites/pages have been indexed

I would like to know which of my websites' pages are not indexed in Google, Bing and Yahoo. I'm still looking for a tool which allows me to check the index of my sites every week. Webmaster Tools shows only the number, not which sites are indexed and Scrapebox doesn't work well with https.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Nils,

Please watch this video on the Traffic Travis SEO Rankings tool. On the dashboard we show count of indexed pages:

http://www.affilorama.com/files/video/ttv4tutorials/dashboard.html

http://www.affilorama.com/files/video/ttv4tutorials/seo.html

Then use the MySite tool to check the URLs of the pages that are indexed.

If you are talking about indexing a new website, you could create a sitemap and submit it to the Google Webmaster Tools or submit your website URL to Search Engines in the webmaster tools: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/34397?hl=en

I hope that helps. But please let us know if you have other concerns.

Kind regards,

Michelle
    Customer Support

12. Get Traffic Travis to work with Socks

I can't get TT to work with my proxies because it does not support Socks5 proxy

Is this something you will be supporting in the near future?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tony,

I’m very sorry but we don’t have any plans on supporting Socks5 proxies at this time.

However, if you use proxies from Proxybonaza then you should be able to get http proxies as proxybonaza provides different types of connections for proxies.

Kind regards,

Michelle
    Customer Support

13. Be able to track and analyze followers on social media

Would it be possible to do something with social media as well? I mean be abel to track and analyze follwowers, likes, comments, etc. and maybe even optional posting to them via TT? After all SEO is no longer isolated to page optimalization and backlinks.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Do Article Submission

Would you consider including an article submission tool? I mean a tool that allows you to easily submit articles to multiple directories?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Only import page that is selected in my site page and enable copy & paste of url

After updating seo my site, if you check a page then click import TT4 should only improt the selected url's. Being able to copy and paste the url would be much better as I have to double click to open a webpage then copy and paste the url into my web program to locate the correct url to work on the seo errors raised in TT4 my site. Most of my time is spend messing about with this, once I actually get to my webpage correcting the seo stuff takes seconds.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have an option to fetch only certain data in SEO competition and analyze with existing data

Eg. you have generated seo comp info for a large number of keywords and now you want to add the inanchor data to this list. currently you would have to pull all the data again which is time consuming

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Kane,

SEO Competition tool saves data to cache for 24 hours.
    If you analyze keywords again with more options, then search results and new data will be fetched only. All other values will be taken from cache.
    Re-analyze will be performed much faster for same keywords.

Hope this is helps. But we will keep a close eye on it.

17. "My Site" Tab Needed Changes

I'v used TT for a very long time. One thing I would really love to see is under the my site tab.
    1. Have it so that it will auto pull the keywords from each of the imported pages.
    2. When exporting have it actually show WHAT the warnings for each page are, and auto collapsed by default. That way we could say click on one of our pages with an error, and it would expand all errors on that page etc.
    I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Jason Cox
    Long Time User Of TT.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show graph of number of indexed pages

I would like a graph that shows the number of indexed pages for your website. Like the Keyword ranking one. The number and change, on the dashboard, is displayed but I would like to see this data.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Clone Keywords to all or Selected/Ticked Campaigns

It would be great if Traffic Travis could clone keywords to selected campaigns

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. WAY more documentation & disclosure regarding the need for Proxies

This is something that's not even mentioned and honestly I had no idea about. Why not just be upfront and explain it? Instead, I find my way to an external link to proxybananza, and basically left on my own with it. That's a terrible way to handle it folks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base