Suggestions

For billing or support queries, use the contact form on our FAQ page to ensure the fastest response.

1. CTRs for Individual Pages

As part of the PPC you could also capture the CTR for individual pages, opt-in forms etc, making TT very interesting to marketers. Incorperating marketing stats for Ad clicks etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Include walla.co.il to TTV4's list of SEs

I don't know if I should buy your software or Rank Traker or Linkassist. I prefer Traffic Travis but the main SE I need is missing: walla.co.il, I wold like to know as soon as possible if u going to add it or not.

Thank u

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Import Keywords from Google Analytics

very nice idea is if possible import all keywords from analytics account in SEO / Ranking section.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Custom queries in link finder

Hi, I'm not sure if it would even be possible but I just think it would be nice to be able to enter some custom google search queries in the link finder section of the SEO tab instead of only having the already available options. This would save some time when looking for more linking opportunities because I wouldn't have to search my queries in google and manually copy/paste the urls in a spread sheet. If I could enter my search query and have Traffic Travis automatically make me a cvs file that would be awesome.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Match Google in Keyword analysis in SEO Competition TITLE/H1/Desc etc, and add InURL

I just did a competition check for "conveyancing abbotsford" and noticed that the top ranking sites had red cross for H1 even though the H1 contains the text "Conveyancing in Abbotsford". I'm pretty sure Google would ignore words like prepositions etc in assessing a keyword match for H1, so TT should, too.

After all, they would know that (a) people don't necessary search using natural English (or other lang) but Google definitely wants good English (or other) in the content of pages.

Also, Shouldn't TT have a tick/cross for "keyword in URL" as this is important...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. On the dashboard add an average position indicator.

On the dashboard add an average position indicator.

I love that you call out the # of top 5 and # of top 10 positions but it would also be nice to see what the average position you hold for all the keywords you are tracking for a site.

The reason this is useful is that while the top positions are the most important I know from experience that rankings tend to move in waves and so it's just as important to know that overall your lower ranking terms are steadily moving up towards the top and an average position…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Also have inurl and inurl+intitle results in SEO competition module together with Intitlte and Inanchor

For a quick SEO competition analysis will be perfect to have inurl and inurl+intitle serp results with the actual features.
    Intitle || Inanchor || inurl || intitle+inanchor||
    Thanks

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Filter results on kw research

There does not seem to be a way to get rid of keywords that do not fit what I am looking for. I would like to be able to filter out kws with less than 300 monthly search volumes or filter out kws with more than 250,000 page results.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a graphic showing quantity of backlinks, ranking position and page rank for a certain URL

As it is already done in Market Samurai right now. This kind of graphic is really helpful in knowing if a url is improving or not. Thank you.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Remove music on the videos

Please remove the music from informational videos. For those of us who have hearing difficulties, it makes the audio extremely difficult to understand. Besides, I doubt it really adds anything for people with perfect hearing.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Manage proxy by project

In order to get results from different countries, we need to set up a proxy, it works very good for a particular project, but when the seo rankings is updated for other projects automatically, we get bad (poor) results, because the seo for that other project is not targeted to that country.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Refine the status 200 return code warning

Although for a specified web page it may be correct for TT to report that a 200 status code was not received in a specified time, it is I believe wrong to imply that a 200 status code was not received if in fact it is received after the threshold time (5 seconds).

If the 200 status code is received after 5 seconds then that is a performance issue that may need to be addressed; if the 200 status code is never received then that is likely to be a broken page - two different things.

At the very least…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Monitor Alexa ranking over time

Alexa ranking is a much more sensitive statistics than page ranking because it changes frequently. It could be a useful way to assess the overall relative popularity of a domain resulting from SEO. But for now, the only way to track changes on Alexa ranking is to keep not of the ranking and the data manually. I would be awesome to be able to get a time chart for this ranking to track it over time. Doing this on the ranking in top 5 and top 10 could also be useful but less reliable since it may depends on the…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add potential traffic for each keyword for each search engine

In the SEO Tab, add another column and add the potential monthly traffic for each particular keyword and search engine.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Option to Sort Keywords by Google Relevance

Please add an option to sort keywords by Google Relevance with the same sort options as in the Google Keywords tool. Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show the number of indexed pages for top 10/20 sites in the SEO competitor analysis

By showing the number of indexed pages it can become easier to identify authority sites, and help figure out more ways to beat your competition.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add an ability to select 'Backlink URL' or right click to open with specific browser installed.

Add an ability to select 'Backlink URL' so we can copy to open it up manually on specific browsers rather than default.
    Clicking on the backlinks sometimes is not working when you have DirectoryOpus installed as it instead opening the browser, it open DirectoryOpus!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Be able to view rankings on a set range

It would be really good to be able to view rankings, and be able to set the range, for example, ranking within top 100, ranking within top 50, 20, 10, 5 perhaps. Currently, it is only useful when you're already experiencing success - outside of top 100 isn't useful, and once you start link building it is a good thing to see progress. I understand that you do this for performance reasons, however, if you have the application threaded in such a way that each ranking can be individually updated, then performance really isn't a priority over quality stats.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Martin,

Thank you for the feedback. At the moment, we can only show results within the top 100 since traffic only starts to build in if you are ranking higher in the search engines’ pages. If your keyword is not ranking within this range, then Traffic Travis will only show a dash. As for keywords ranking within the top 100, Traffic Travis will show the keyword’s ranking.

I hope that helps! But we will keep a close eye on it.

• Don't see your idea?

Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base