Suggestions

For billing or support queries, use the contact form on our FAQ page to ensure the fastest response.

1. SEO Competition - exclude domains that are not competition

Ability to exclude certain sites that are not actually competition. ex. wikipedia.org, amazon.com. These sites tend to throw off the averages and stats when evaluating competition

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Morning,

I am going to decline this suggestion at the moment. I believe it’s important to take into account all the factors when looking at the competition.

We do have the ‘median’ number there which would help with this issue, since those sites might throw off the average.

2. Glossary in page errors/seo errors

It would be useful to have a glossary along side each page error and SEO error ( a ? mark that is linkable) with an explaination of what the error means and how it can be corrected ,as it is sometimes difficult and very frustrating trying to detmine what action need to be taken to correct the error

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Implement a way to schedule the actual time/date an rank update is performed

For those who have more than one site to check it would be important to be able to set a time for the ranks to be updated. It may cut down on Google blocking IPs. As well vary the pause between searches. Instead of just a 6 sec pause fixed time create a way to vary the time. Example be able to pause between 6 to 9 seconds

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We’ve updated this to give a lot more fine grained control into how projects and parts of projects update.

There is no set schedule as such, and at this stage we wont implement it.

4. add competiton level filters to the competiton page

I SUGGEST That you add filters to the competition page so that you can set the keyword competition at the level you are looking for and remove any keywords above that level…

The competition parameters I would like to see added are:

1. One or more of the top ten sites for the keyword have the keyword in their URL... ALLOW/DISALLOW

2. One or more of the top ten sites for the keyword have their title tag optimised ... ALLOW/DISALLOW

3. One or more of the top ten sites for the keyword have their description tag optimised ... ALLOW/DISALLOW

4.…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. update seo rankings

my pc is not powered on 24 hours/day and I'm not thinking to do it only 'cause I need the refresh of seo rankings and it will start when the software want! Let us control when the software have to start seo rankings check, or tell us how it work!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Set Common Update Time

It would be nice if I could set traffic travis to automatically update my projects at a specific time. For instance: Weekly, mondays at 9am or every day at noon. If TT isn't running at the update time, it'll update the next time I run it. I hate that half of my projects update at noon one day, and the other half at 1630, and a few actually in the morning when I fire it up.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion however we have decided to decline it at this stage.

If you have any other ideas please feel free to share, we are more then interested in hearing about them.

7. Add Daily Search Stats to keywords in SEO > Rankings

Add daily search stats in a column in the rankings tool so I don't have to keep referring to the Research tab.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make available a zoom feature, like all browsers have. I am on a 2560x1440 resolution, and the text is painfully small! :(

Just allow a zoom feature just like all browsers in a "View" menu and/or shortcut keys CTRL plus +/- keys to toggle the text and content larger or smaller.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This is better to configure in display settings in OS. Just change scale settings to 150-200% and all your programs will be scaled correctly, not only Traffic Travis.
    We recommend to use about 150% for 2560×1440 resolution, and 200% for 3840×2160 resolution.

Hope this is helps.
    If you have any further suggestions please feel free to add them.

9. What have you guys done !!!!

The previous versions where alot better it cant figure out what to do cause im used to the previous version ...... Always the movie that plays ... its anoying software now :( turn it back to the user friendly layout please ...

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. BUTTON FOR COLLECTING DATA

every time i turn of TT it takes a long time to collect data for all of my sites.

sometimes i do not want to collect or update data.

better would be to have a button that you have to press to:

update all or just update just one site

just have a select all button or something like that.

thanks
    mike

PS thanks for enabling the ability to check video urls

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are releasing an update today which better shows what projects are updating and in what area.

From the dashboard you will also see what items how many items are queued for each project and it will better tell you when an item is being updated.

I know this isn’t exactly what you are after, but it will be a dramatic improvement on the current system.

At this time we will not have a separate button as you describe.

Thanks for the suggestion.

11. Option To Send Reports!

add direct contact email to profiles we setup on Dashboard and allow us to utiize our GMAIL accounts to send an instant PDF report of the current RANKED keywords to our clients.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Build TT to be platform independent

I've been using TT3 under wine in linux with few issues. Linux is my primary platform.

When running TT4 for the first time, I got a message stating that the program was aware that it was being run under wine, and that some features might not by fully working.

First - thanks for the helpful error message. You obviously have good developers at hand.

However, would you consider making TT run well across different platforms? This might be too much of an investment in the short term, but it in the long term it could be good to have a…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion, at this stage we are going to keep it Windows only, however in the next couple of months we looking at releasing an online set of tools as part of Affilorama.com

13. Reduce frequency of program updates

The near-daily updates get tiresome. How about committing to no more than 1 update/week, or perhaps even 1/month unless there's a security issue?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Offer free trial for 30 days

Re your pro version. You do offer a 60 day moneyback guarantee which is great. However, here is an inside tip.

Americans are totally cynical and have so many scams thrown at them all the time from so many different directions. If you really want to get the pro version out you should give a 30 day free trial. Other software have a 7 day free trial. Then, when people can't live without your product they will buy.

Just a suggestion, you should try it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Adding a "Notes" Tab to Dashboard

Hi,

Is that possible to add a Notes Tab to the Dashboard area for each project where we can leaves notes for websites we are working on? That would be really helpful.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Project pause button

It would be a good idea to make a global pause button for each project. The only option right now is to delete a project, which is a pity if one wants to keep the data.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Dashboard should be redesigned

I'd love to see a cleanup / redesign of the dashboard so that I can get a birds-eye view of all my sites without having to do 'the big scroll' down the page. If you created two columns for data (left side lists all the web properties with the most important data in columns) and the right side showed the detail of the highlighed website - you'd have a more functional front-end that could offer better visibility to your clients.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Morning,

Thanks for the suggestion however we feel at this time the current dashboard is working quite well. We have made a couple of small refinements over the past month and will continue to do so.

I don’t feel a overhaul is needed at this stage however.

19. Highlight selected keyword in Competition module

The competition module is long and when you want to check for which keyword the tables are, you forget for which one the data is for.

I suggest that you highlight the line for the keyword you choose or make the keyword show in some other place in the screen.

Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make free version upgradable

You should have somewhere in the nav where you can key in the reg code.
    I have been using the free version for a month so I decided to buy the full version. I had to uninstall the free version before I could upgrade to the pro version...this meant I lost all the data from my free month.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base