Suggestions

For billing or support queries, use the contact form on our FAQ page to ensure the fastest response.

1. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow the scheduler to run as a windows service and email ranking reports

So that:
    a) I don't have to leave a traffic travis window open to run my ranking updates.
    b) I get ranking reports in my email whenever traffic travis runs the updates.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. software should retrieve 100 google results per page to avoid being blocked.

software should retrieve 100 google results per page to avoid being blocked. other rank checker software such as Rankerizer and others that I have been using are getting 100 results per request. they also use random waiting time between request to avoid being blocked by search engine. Please download and study these software to get a better idea. It is a very fast and easy to implement, and benefits to all of the users are enormous.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion, however checking 100 result at a time is no reliable.

If you do a search for the top 10, then do search for the 100, and compare the top 10 you will see the order is different.

We do have a random delay already.

4. add a keyword competition to the keywords tab

Basically I want to be able to import a few thousand keywords and each keyword have it's competition rated in regards to SEO (not PPC) on a scale of 1-10. It would also be nice to have the monthly search count listed with it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Morning,

Thanks but we don’t feel this is needed, we moved out the keyword competition to the seo competition because it gives the user more power and control.

We don’t think the user has much to gain by having that competition in there as well. There is the PPC competition column which will show if you enter adwords details.

5. I Want to Remove Duplicate Domains in the Backlink Report

I do this currently after I export it to a csv. I just remove duplicate alexa ranks. This works fairly well, but is imperfect. Especially when there is no alexa rank for a domain. When smeone has 200 links on a domain in a sidebar or something I don't need all of those pages in my list. I have not found a way to remove them in excel other than my alexa trick. Please just make me able to remove all but the highers authority page on a domain.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. how do I go about getting my second access under my current license changed from the current computer it is on, onto another one? Can I tak

how do I go about getting my second access under my current license
    changed from the current computer it is on, onto another one? Can I take away
    for example if I gave the access to my assistant that used to work for me? How
    do I go about changing my password or prevent from my secondary access to my
    license from being transferred away from me for example if somebody else that I
    once granted access to, I no longer wanted to give access to them but also
    prevent them from being able to do so? Isn't there some…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. dedicated refresh button

It seems a hustle to manually update all results on the dashboard etc. I would like to see a dedicated refresh button which instant updates all stats.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are releasing an update today which better shows what projects are updating and in what area.

From the dashboard you will also see what items how many items are queued for each project and it will better tell you when an item is being updated.

I know this isn’t exactly what you’re after but we believe it’s the best approach.

An refresh button which did all with instant updates wouldn’t be feasible, if you had 10 projects with 100 keywords each it wont be very instant.

Will decline this for now.

8. Introduce a USER set MIN and MAX variable time delay for queries

Introducing a USER set MIN and MAX variable time delay for queries. I assume it now uses a MAX only.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Payment / billing countries

Hi,

This is embarrassing that the biggest country in African with over 177 million people, the biggest and fastest growing economy in Africa and the fastest growing IT country in the world is not listed in the billing country for this product. This is an insult to Nigeria and Africa.

I had a free version of this product and want to upgrade to be able to monitor traffic on one of my sites www.bnshub.com, only for me to start looking for Nigeria from the countries dropdown.

This is not acceptable and should be corrected immediately.

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Unfortunately, our payment processor, ClickBank, does not accept payments from Nigeria (though they do accept payments from several other African countries).

While we can’t change ClickBank, we can accept direct payments via PayPal. To purchase a copy of Traffic Travis Pro this way, please contact sales@affilorama.com

If you have any other questions about Traffic Travis, then feel free to contact us at support@traffictravis.com

Kind regards,

Traffic Travis Support

10. H1 tag page warnings

Under page warnings it only allows 8 words for H1. It's hard to do this with keywords that have 7 words and make any sense out of the title. But Google allows between 40-70 characters for H1 which allows your title to be longer. Is there any way that this can be changed?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. List which links are no follow

When you get a page warning saying that you have no follow links in the My Site tool, it doesn't tell you which links cause the problem. Please add a feature listing the specific no follow links.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Reduce the amount of updates

I need to request IT's support whenever I need to install an update for TT and because they happen every couple days, I can't keep up to the installs and the programs ends up not functioning as well as it should. It would be great to only have to update the software a few times a year.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Is there a way to make TT compatible with Mozilla instead of IE? Most users do not have the latest version of IE, but can easily upgrade to

I wonder why TT triggers IE and opens in a new window all my project links, it's very annoying...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make Traffic Travis work without a proxy

Traffic Travis no longer seems to work efficiently unless you use a proxy. I also use other stand-alone software for keyword research that do not require proxies.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Increase Rank Check to Top 500

I would like to be able to see where a site ranks even if it is not in the top 100 (current limit). If my site ranks #245 and it improves there is no way to see any improvement until it is in the top 100 possitions...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Im looking for a tool that have the feature "allintitle".

I'm looking for a tool that has the feature "allintitle", and can check it for chosen keywords. I see you have "intitle" but it doesn't give me the same results.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kim,

Traffic Travis has the InTitle feature already. This is basically the same as the AllInTitle that you are suggesting. You may be getting different results, depending whether you put the "" or not when you search the keywords in the search engine.

17. Enable TT to be routed through Tor

Currently the use of TT seems to annoy Google resulting in endles CAPTCHA screens popping up.

As many use Tor would it be possible to access it as a proxy for TT?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!

Thanks for your suggestion,
    It impossible to use Tor browser inside Traffic Travis for now.
    We recommend to use proxies with CAPTCHA resolving services, Both settings you can configure in “Program Options”.

Kind regards,
    Dmitry.
    TT developer.

18. Show website SEO score on the Position/Ranking view

Hi, I really like the Position/Ranking feature. (Part of the "Search Engine Tools".)

Could this be updated so that it also shows how well the page is optimised for the keyword? i.e. A+, A, B+ etc.

I know this scoring information is already available in the "Page Analysis" tool. But it would be great to have it shown in the Position/Ranking screen as well.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Refresh Button

May I suggest that you have a refresh button on the screen. I know Traffic Travis updates on start up. but being able to update periodically would help.
    Regards
    ray

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Export Indexed Pages

From the Dashboard Overview, you can see the Pages Indexed by Google in numbers. I hope there is a feature or option where I can see these pages and export all the scraped URLs for reporting. Something like what the Screaming frog do, included in the report is the content type, status code, page size, etc.

This will really be a helpful added feature. Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base