Suggestions

For billing or support queries, use the contact form on our FAQ page to ensure the fastest response.

1. Captcha

make it slightly easier to read captcha or give option to change it or audio to say what it is when running reports

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add checkbox to disable backlink checking in SEO Competition

Because the backlink checking is crippled at about 30 keywords per day, there should a feature under Advanced Settings to enable/disable backlink cheking when using SEO Competition.

At the moment if I want to run a batch of keywords though, it uses up my daily backlink check allowance even if I'm not interested in them for the current research.

For example, I want to check a batch of keywords to find the average PageRank first, before checking only the shortlisted keywords for their backlinks so that I can best utilize my daily backlink checking allowance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow us to use it maybe?

I can download it but I can't open it. Why not use zip like the rest of the world instead of RAR which doesn't work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Traffic Travis for Mac

I am so bummed. I wanted to be an affiliate for Traffic Travis as most photographers need help with their SEO. I was excited to try it on our site as well as promote it to our photography community, however most of them are on Macs. Do you have any suggestions for us artists that do everything on a Mac computer?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Kellie :)

I’m afraid Traffic Travis is not normally compatible with Macs. If you want to use Traffic Travis, you can use VMware Fusion (we use it internally) or Parallels to get the software running on non-Windows systems; this does require a purchase, however. We don’t recommend running Traffic Travis under Wine or CrossOver.

A full step-by-step system for setting up Traffic Travis on your Mac is available at this link: https://www.traffictravis.com/using-on-mac

On top of those instructions, we recommend that you clear your browser’s cache of all downloaded files prior to downloading Traffic Travis. See this FAQ for assistance: http://feedback.traffictravis.com/knowledgebase/articles/965821

Afterwards, download through this link: https://www.traffictravis.com/software/traffic_travis_v4.exe

This will prevent download errors.

If all of that sounds like too much work, we have built an online suite of tools (AffiloTools, available at http://tools.affilorama.com) that includes some of the functionality of Traffic Travis V4. This is free through Affilorama: www.affilorama.com

5. Add the ability to estimate traffic for all keywords

Add estimated traffic for all keywords (use Google position).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. weight loss

weight loss pills,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. offer online chat for technical support

I have emailed tech support and I don't get answers only that my request has been sent. Offering chat for specific hours will help customers get assistance

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. SEO Warning not updating when update clicked?

I did the SEO on a page, rechecked using the update button. It went through the motions of checking, but kept the recommendations the same.

So I removed the keyword from the said page, pushed okay so that it then entered the default keywords, then I reentered the same keywords back into the page, pushed okay, and the value then changed to the correct value? Which means something must be amiss with the update button?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please give the parameters for the SEO Difficulty Rating

It would be helpful to understand the formula for determining the difficulty rating for the research on keywords. I see some words with high SERP and very high average page rank rated only medium. Others with less than 2.0 average page rank and relatively low SERP with a Difficult rating.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a search function on MySite

I would like a search function to find pages in Trafic Travis MySite area. With 100 pages or more it would be good to search for keywords in the URL of a page so it can be checked or updated without having to scroll the list to find it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show the number of exact keyword searches in Keyword Research and SEO Competition

Show the exact number of searches for keywords as seen under Volume (Global) in the Google Keyword Tool.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base