How can we improve Traffic Travis?

Synchronize Between Installations on Multiple Computers

My staff is in three locations and we all do everything as is needed even though we have our primary responsibilities. It would be great if we all saw the same information so we could all work more effectively as a team.

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John McDonaldJohn McDonald shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    3sc3sc shared a merged idea: Working with several users via Cloud databases .adb  ·   · 
    HariaraHariara shared a merged idea: Synchronize projects between 2 or more computers  ·   · 
    Jonathan LoveJonathan Love shared a merged idea: Let multiple copies use the same project database  ·   · 

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John ReedJohn Reed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm trying to move my Traffic Travis Pro to my Win 7 PC as this old Vista is no longer supported.
        I downloaded and installed the basic version on the Win 7 PC but your software won't accept my Registration Code?

• 3sc3sc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It will be wonderful to easily share project databases via Cloud or your infrastructure.

You can rely on Amazon S3, Dropbox or OneDrive ...

Maybe it will be useful ?

• HariaraHariara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will be a great stuff if you can synchronizing projects over internet and keep your data updated.

• Jared FinkenbinderJared Finkenbinder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So is traffic travis software which we PAID FOR not what we should be using for the job? Now you want us to upgrade to another software to be able to save files to a network file server?

I am a one man shop, I don't need to use the tool on multiple computers, I'd just like to be able to save files with the rest of my clients documents on my server which is backed up regularly.

• Jonathan LoveJonathan Love commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let multiple copies of TT use the same database (e.g. in an office where multiple people do work on client projects). For example, let us change where Traffic Travis saves its database, so we can put it on a network share.

Feedback and Knowledge Base