On-page analysis (page warnings / seo-warnings)
The "on-page" analysis (page-warnings and seo-warnings windows popups) has a few bugs and, however, should be improved (at least equivalent to the level of TT 3):
- Should be shown the general information page (page size in KB, IP / Country, PR, Alexa Rank, number of inbound / outbound links)
- Meta tags should be explicitly shown (Title, Keywords, Description, Robots) as well as the headings (H1, H2, etc.) and the body text (no html code obviously).
- Keyword density calculation isn't right, especially for 2-3-4 words key-phrases (just try with the browser extension SEO Quake) on some pages that give a warning about it
- Should be shown the total number of characters in the BODY and the keyword density for the 40 most frequent words (10 one-word keywords, 10 two-words keywords , 10 three-words keywords, 10 four-words keywords) and which meta-tags they have found or not in (Title,Keywords,Description)
We are pleased to announce we have completed this and it is now live for you to use.
Any feedback or comments on it should be sent through to our support team, please quote task #24720.
we need a version for OSX
Hal 9000 commented
Guys, I was using TT just now and all the sudden I got a message from Google asking me if I was a bot or not and to type in those words they make you type (captcha)....
What the Hell is this tool doing behind the scenes to cause that??? I have NEVER seen that before!!!!!!!!!
Why was this planned, started and then put back under review? It's been nearly 8 months since an update; is it not possible?
- Show how many images (of more than xx Kb) and how many videos the page have. Because it have a huge impact in google rankings.
I think you can create a project for each of your subdirectories! I will try that for inner blogs of my authority web site.
Yes! After looking everything over that's what I'm interested in now. It would be really nice to see how individual pages are ranking for some keywords. This can be very helpful (less "projects") when you have an ecommerce site for example.
Thank you for your suggestions. We appreciate it. :)
Riccardo Piccini commented
In addition to SeoQuake Firefox extension, I've also found these websites that could give you some interesting ideas in order to improve the on-page analysis:
Hope it could be a great point of start for inspiration.
Hi, thanks for your suggestion :)