How can we improve Traffic Travis?

Create report covering all areas

Since you have where you can create reports on pdf for competition, why not make it where one click of pdf report compiles all the data (ie, details for each keyword). This way we can present on form to a client.

128 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tony Aponte shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did not receive part 4 of 5 part training newsletter. Was this an oversight or a hiccup in your autoresponder?

• Vassili Z. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to be able to export that exact same data found in the pdf to csv. Basically when you export the competition, I was hoping to end up with two csv files. One containing the overview and one with the detailed results (one column added to indicate which keyword it is). This would be phenomenal. :)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are pleased to announce we have completed this and it is now live for you to use.

• William Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok, if this feature is now available, where is it located within the software? Another thing, I thought we had the ability to personalize the reports with our company logo in the Pro version. How do you go about that? I've looked all over and can't seem to find out any way to do that either.

• Dustin Day commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This sounds awesome, I commented on the blog post to get more detailed info on how to create this report. Can you give an overview of where and how to create this report and what exactly it covers?

By the way your tool is awesome! Have used SEO power suite, and marketing samurai regularly and Traffic Travis is what I tend to come back to due to the ease of use, and simple overviews making it easy for clients to learn from.

Thank you for your clarification!

• Tjarko Rikkerink commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was the reason for buying the PRO version but i'm now finding out that this isn't in there... what I want is a PDF export with the details to give my frontend/backend guys to fix! Please make this a PRO feature.

• Dylan Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't mean to be posting links, but I use an online service to "merge" the multiple pdf files together and put them in the order I want my clients to see. I also add a custom cover page with my logo, etc, for clients. They eat this stuff up and love it.

The service I use is.. http://foxyutils.com/mergepdf/..

Again sorry for the link posting not sure if it's allowed or not.

• daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if Traffic Travis could provide a complete report for a project showing all the most relevant data the client should have from all the tabs.

For me, the most important elements to include would be:
        1) The site overview with Page Rank, number of backlinks
        2) Target Keyphrases with SEO Ranking, Ranking Improvement, Keyword Competitiveness and Global/Local Search Volume

When I send a report to a client, I like to show them their rankings in light of how difficult and popular each phrases is. This helps the client understand why some phrases are taking longer to rank for than others and reminds them the traffic potential of the higher phrases, making it easier for them to see why to renew their seo contract.

Thanks and best regards,

Daniel

• snhostsn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh and it woud be even cooler if you could have a short definition under each metric... like Moz rank: Number created by a seomoz algorithm that is considered thier global link popularity metric, calculated in a similar fashion to Google's PageRank (on a log scale between 1-10). so my clients feel like they know what they are seeing. Right? Isn't that super simple?

Feedback and Knowledge Base