How can we improve Traffic Travis?

Be Able to Create Ranking Reports With Seperate Graphs

I still am paying for raventools because it auto generates ranking reports and then has graphs for each keyword showing the increased ranking over time. Your graphs look insane of you add more than a couple of keywords into them and they are separate files not impeded into a pdf. i would really like to be able to automatically generate ranking reports for clients that embeds graphs showing their progress for each keyword. The graphs should, if possible, show progress since the account was created (or first ranking for that keyword). It would not need to be automatically templated and emailed (though that would be cool). Just look a little nicer. i can send you a ranking report from raventools if you have not seen one. Your already collecting the data, and even kinda graphing it. I'd just like you to take the next step.

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    snhostsn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • snhostsn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yaaay!!! Can't wait! Are the graphs going to plot every point? I'll have to avoid doing random ranking refreshes so they look more even... but great thanks.

• Larry James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is Awesome! I am now going to be able to give easily give my clients graphs. They are going to like this. Very professional. Thank you Traffic Travis.

• larryjam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too would like be able to export a graph showing the history of the keywords ranking with the current ranking report.

Feedback and Knowledge Base