How can we improve Traffic Travis?

Show my site's rankings in SEO > Competition results

You need to show how my website ranks as compared to the others using the same keywords and show how my website can be improved to increase the ranking of my website.

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Richard McLaughlinRichard McLaughlin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • András HáriAndrás Hári commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add "my rank" column for keywords in SEO/competition view,
        it would help to filter which keywords to focus on more quickly.
        It can help look through huge amount of keywords in 1 time.

Please put this feature in TT.

Love,
        András

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a list of sites on specific keywords in details of report but could there be a position of the site for specific keyword visible e.g. between inanchor and intitle?

• Traffic TravisAdminTraffic Travis (Founder, Traffic Travis) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for your suggestion, Richard!

This is currently not available in one TTV4 tab but you can gather this info using different tabs.

1) Show how my website ranks as compared to the others using the same keywords

*This is possible if your ranking as one of the top 20 sites for the keyword. If you use the SEO competition tab and type in your keywords, you will be able to compare your data with your competitors.

If your page is not ranking within the top 20 but you're positioned above the top 100 pages, you could check your ranking using the SEO ranking tab but you would have to check your on page data using the My Site tab and the backlinks using SEO backlinks.

2) Show how my website can be improved to increase the ranking of my website.

*The My Site tool will give you suggestions on how to improve your on page factors. However, off page optimization is an ongoing process so you would have to just keep building backlinks from relevant sites to improve your rankings.

Please take note that Google looks at over 500 factors when ranking a page, and nobody knows them all. They also change their algorithms so you have to updated your site accordingly.

All the best!

Feedback and Knowledge Base