How can we improve Traffic Travis?

Add an ability to select 'Backlink URL' or right click to open with specific browser installed.

Add an ability to select 'Backlink URL' so we can copy to open it up manually on specific browsers rather than default.
Clicking on the backlinks sometimes is not working when you have DirectoryOpus installed as it instead opening the browser, it open DirectoryOpus!

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gofree.sing shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Brilliant ideas!!! but nowadays i am actually using "Ahsay software" for taking backup . Ahsay software not only gives backup but helps restoring also. I ma using it from the last one month. But will follow your process also. Till the time will be using this same software only.

• Michael Bastin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wonder if anybody check this suggestion. I find the tool nice, but the impossibility to click on a link to open it in a browser window is annoying to say the least. I don't use Internet Explorer, and I actually have replaced the Windows Explorer by Directory Opus. This may explain why the links won't open in a browser window. In any case, one should have the possibility to 1)select the backlink url text to copy it oneself or 2)have a right-click menu allowing to copy/paste the url to we can copy to any other application. Right now I have to manually retype each url if I want to check in the browser.

Feedback and Knowledge Base