How can we improve Traffic Travis?

Include Page Warnings and Competition 'View Details' in our exported reports

The Page Warnings under the My Site report and the View Details link under the SEO>Competition report include a lot of great data.

But I have to manually save this data as an HTML file for each page or detailed view.

It'd be much better to be able to export all of this information to CSV or pdf.

It would also be nice to export of all the reports for a given Project to a bundled zip file of inter-linked HTML reports. Then I could upload it to a directory on my website and let my client brows it.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Justin Brock shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Darden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been using Ahsay from quite a time now and believe that it is one of the best solution for centralized management. It gave me web based centralized management. So now I can manage my data anywhere, while I am sitting at any of the places. Optimum solution if you roam here and there for business, this will let you manage your data and information in a centralized and well defined manner. Leaving a link just check: http://www.ahsay.com/jsp/en/home/index.jsp?pageContentKey=ahsay_products_overview

• Vassili Z. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really hoping to be able to export the detailed competition data to csv (with extra column indicated keyword). This would really allow for data manipulation. As it is now, you basically get what TT provides..

Please add the ability to export the competition details data to a csv. :)

• Larry James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to have the abiltiy to export the page warnings into a pdf file.

I can export the report for the overall site into a pdf report, but that does not include the page warnings for each individual page.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this feature possible? The warnings are one of the best features of the software. Seems to defeat the purpose if they can't be exported.

Feedback and Knowledge Base