How can we improve Traffic Travis?

Make a option to show Google Places results or not

You just took it out of the last update. This doesnt help when doing local seo for a few of my clients. Big problem for me.

51 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jerod moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes running a proxy off your home computer specifically for these reasons is a good way to get the best and most accurate SEPR's for LOCAL

• AdminTraffic Travis (Founder, Traffic Travis) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Tess: We're very happy to inform you that a new version of TT 3.3.26.4509 has been released.

This version includes Google Places. Please update to the new version by opening TTV3 and following the instructions of the installation wizard.

All the best!

• Tess Dissa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a issue with traffic travis 3. You removed google places results in recent update. I need the earlier update with google places results.

You people ruining our life with your products update. My clients are screaming at me saying their rankings are wrong. I have to find another product that if your not fixing this issue urgently.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its not just google places which is inconsistent with proxies. Its ALL searches which are inconsistent with proxies as google changes the results depending on where in the world your i.p is.

E.g if you have a website dedicated to car insurance in australia but your proxies are from the USA your you results wont be anywhere in the top serps. But if all your other traffic travis projects are for america its fine. What you should have done is make a option to choose which proxies you want to use certain projects. And of course make a option to show or not show google places. I now have to spend 30 minutes manually searching google for keywords to send to my clients in reports. If this isnt implemented back soon ill have no choice but to move to rank tracker.

• Garry Floombus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why would you stop tracking google places results? Now my keywords that were ranking on page 2 rank on page 1 when scraping serps. i send out reports to my clients and when they check results all they find are 6 or 7 google places on first page and not thier keyword. Makes me look very unprofessional.

Feedback and Knowledge Base