How can we improve Traffic Travis?

Make a PDF version of the Traffic Travis user instructions

Please make a PDF version of the Traffic Travis user instructions!

With your level of expertise that should be simple, and I believe you owe that much to your loyal followers, (CUSTOMERS)!

I am thanking you in advance, as I am sure you will do something to help keep sales moving! Seriously!

I cater to newbies, and any additional help that I can offer will only help to ensure more future subscribers, as well as buyers!

With the writing you do on all of the various projects you have going on I realize it may be a time issue, although I am certain that you do not work alone?

As a matter of fact I know you don't work alone, and I also know that your staff is more then adequate to handle pretty much anything that comes your way!

I have had dealings with several of and always gt extremely good service and results!

Thanks for your consideration. I would get far more value from my Traffic Travis Software with a PDF version that I could print out for myself to refer to when ever I needed clarification on anything. Being involved in a project and then having to look for a video suited to my problem, and then finding just the right place to look is really a hassle!

I think given the complexity of the product you owe this to your users! I find it difficult to believe that this is even an issue which needs debating period! It's a given, you provide any type of instructions that will help anyone who needs it. Particularly when the

That is simply good business practice, as well as insurance for future sales!

64 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    The Relentless1The Relentless1 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • StevenSteven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, usually I use the Ahsay Online Backup software. It is an advanced disk-to-disk-to-disk (D2D2D) backup solution for Businesses and MSPs / VARs. It comes with the most comprehensive features that can fulfill all the on-premises backup, online backup, offsite backup, and cloud backup needs of nowadays businesses. At the same time, it is the most affordable backup solution available in the market. For more information check this:

• David C. WeberDavid C. Weber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also love to finally see a PDF. Hell all I'm using is the FREE version because this software has screwed up so many times when it gets updates that I got tired of asking for a new link to install the Pro version I paid for originally.

So a PDF would really be a welcomed addition at this phase of the game. Really, I understand your time is valuable and all that, but so is mine and all the data I have lost everytime this thing goes haywire on me.

I have many software tools on my sites so I do know how to update them if they are not set to auto update, but for some reason I keep getting snagged with this thing.

Otherwise, I really like my TT software and it does what I need it to do.

You take care Mark, or whoever is getting this message down-under!

David / PDF/ Weber
        http://rachaelrayweightloss.com

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a good idea as I am one of those that prefer to read than listen.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn't agree more. PLEASE give us a written manual with graphics! And in the meantime PLEASE kill the music in the videos, including the intro which gets more and more annoying each time; but the music in general is distracting, so please kill it and give us videos without any music at all! BUT again, please give us a MANUAL with index and search!

Feedback and Knowledge Base