How can we improve Traffic Travis?

Have Inbuilt Proxy Scraper and integration with Proxy Goblin

Hello,

This is my first request/suggestion to add features like..

1. Inbuilt public proxy scraping, checking and using them depending on their speed etc..

2.Support integration to use Proxy Goblin for changing proxy/IP address. This is a must wanted feature.

I hope this will help every one who uses traffic travis professional version..

Thanks you

Regards

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Janardan ManeJanardan Mane shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  Traffic TravisAdminTraffic Travis (Founder, Traffic Travis) responded  · 

Hi there,

Thanks for the suggestion, however this isn’t something that we are going to pursue.

We suggest purchasing proxies which in the long term is less hassle and worry then trying to use public proxies – which could open you up to issues (since some public proxies are ‘mistakes’) so be careful with them.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BradBrad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Public proxy scraper would be beneficial. GSA can incorporate it into their software and it works fine. Why can't you?

• alaala commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

proxy goblin is not good idea - this is old and not supportet software since about Year - when soft owner is change any additional change was not added - definitly not good idea

• Janardan ManeJanardan Mane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Ace Beats and @ jerod moore

Yeah its really BAD that Traffic Travis V4.1 PRO released but still without proxy harvester, checker and without using function to use inbuilt proxy changer for hiding from google ban if Traffic Travis will do this quick its will be great because some of us cant able to spend $$$$ on shared or private ip's so kindly please pay attention on this IDEA/Suggestion you may also Call it a REQUEST!!! Please because of without this 1. Inbuilt public proxy scraping, checking and using them depending on their speed etc.. functionality i am not using Traffic Travis regularly or i am still waiting for this 1. Inbuilt public proxy scraping, checking and using them depending on their speed etc..
        so not only i but also all of who cant spend $$$$ on shared and private proxy's can use this GREAT Tool without any issues...

if not possible to do 1. Inbuilt public proxy scraping, checking and using them depending on their speed etc..

like ScrapeBox (i know Traffic Travis is not Spamming tool) but proxy will helpfull to use all its features without google IP BAN! :(

OR

2.Support integration to use Proxy Goblin for changing proxy/IP address. This is a must wanted feature.

Please do this as soon as Traffic Travis PRO Team can do because we are really waiting for this features!!!

@erod moore commented · April 28, 2012 03:13 "I dont think this is a good idea. They should focus on the core of their software model, let the proxy issues remain for users but with better guidance for local results."

My Answer is:

"No as they can make Option Choice for use Option 1 for use PROXYBONANZA Private or shared IP'S this is heavy costing for us so they can also take care of all there user's and also provide this two more option's like 1. Inbuilt public proxy scraping, checking and using them depending on their speed etc..

2.Support integration to use Proxy Goblin for changing proxy/IP address. This is a must wanted feature."

Please Pay Attention here this is my BIG Request to TT4 Team (Mark ling)

Thanks a lot

Regards

JM

• Ace BeatsAce Beats commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They need to have a free proxy service and I noticed that traffic travis trys to get you to use their affiliate link to buy proxies from proxybananza. That's a shady upsell...

• jerod moorejerod moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont think this is a good idea. They should focus on the core of their software model, let the proxy issues remain for users but with better guidance for local results.

Feedback and Knowledge Base