How can we improve Traffic Travis?

Remove daily limit for backlinks in SEO Competition

Currently the full version has a daily limit of about 30 keywords it will retrieve the backlinks for.

After that you get the message:

"Sorry, you have exceeded your quota for backlink counts today.
It will reset back to 0 tomorrow."

This limit is far too low to be able to use this feature for any in-depth keyword search.

Also, please explain what "tomorrow" is based on, as it's not my local time.

54 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BJ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Zul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see...I feel the same...The reason I upgraded to Pro to remove this limitation...I didn't know they only provide 30 time/day for SEO competition... :(

Really unfair

• RH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just submitted this as a tech support request on 10/12/2012. I noticed the 'admin' answered this on June 14, 2012.

This hasn't been solved in 89 DAYS!!!

Come on guys! I bought the PRO version to avoid these kind of limitations.

Will you at least give us an idea of WHEN you expect this to be fixed?

• Paul Harvey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is the primary reason I use TT Pro, and said limit is becoming a massive pain.

At very least, show the quota usage somewhere, and the expected reset time so we can manage our processing.

• Alex George commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel very ripped off to buy pro version and have this limitation... This was the only feature I upgraded for! Can you let us know when this will be fixed? Thanks

• Dmaksel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot do my keyword research because of this limitation. Why is it implemented in the PRO version anyway? What's the purpose? How to get rid of it?

Please sort it out as

• Evan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes im just starting out as well and im surprised that this issue is limiting my keywords research phase. I think 30 keywords a day is really very little :(

• Duncan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please implement this change ASAP! I don't know how a "PRO" version could have such a block.

Makes keyword research kind of pointless with this software, who is analysing only 30 keywords a day? Definitey not a "Pro".

Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base