How can we improve Traffic Travis?

Be able to edit and customize reports

Love Traffic Travis for price ans implicity but after using LinkAssistant and rank tracker there is one feature i think would be fab in this product and thats to create custom reports and abilit to drag and drop sections ad bespoke text, and configure the report in more ways than currently offered. I presume this is lots of work to do but would be great if this area of the product was developed over time :)

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Abigail Andrews shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SEO is always complicated and TT is a very good way to get data and keep SEO projects under control, so we need to have a better dashboard for each project with graphics and a better summary report.

Also, sometimes we need to show the data to other people who are not SEO experts and they need a clear, easy-to-understand summary report with graphic data and little explanations of the meaning of the data reported.

So, in my opinion, TT should add or improve 2 easily understood and clear reports:

1) An AUDIT SEO report for an external website (not the one the project is made for) that shows the SEO situation of that website, or even better, that compares an audit for an external website (like a competitor website) with an audit of the website in the TT project.

2) A better summary report for projects inside TT, suitable to be shown to people who are not SEO experts (so with graphic data and easily understood data explanations).

• Reggie Fernandez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please include categorization of keywords so that when we download the ranking report, they can be identified as per categories

• John Kirby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is primarily for Rank Tracking purposes. I'd like the option to customize certain reports (with logo/company information) and to automatically include the keyword comparison charts to be uploaded in a PDF file. I personally love TT, but now that my workload is becoming larger, some of the other SEO Software seem to cater better to Agencies.

Feedback and Knowledge Base