How can we improve Traffic Travis?

Installation Process for Traffic Travis

I ignored my avast antivirus warning and allowed the file that I had downloaded from traffictravis.com to proceed. It directed me to a site bully null or null bully from which it wanted to download a file. I decided not to proceed.
Please describe what the normal installation process should look like and particularly, if my experience is normal for your site. Normally, all setup files are contained in the downloaded installation package.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    contra spam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminTraffic Travis (Founder, Traffic Travis) responded  · 

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. However, your concern can be fixed by re-downloading the file. You may simply follow the instructions here on how to re-download TT: http://feedback.traffictravis.com/knowledgebase/articles/197775-how-do-i-reinstall-or-re-download-traffic-travis

Also, if you are prompted by your anti-virus software that TT may contain a virus, you may opt to report the issue to your antivirus support as a case of “false positive” and add TTv4 to your list of allowed programs.

We assure you that Traffic Travis is completely safe to use. It does not contain any viruses, spyware, malware or Trojans.

For your reference, please refer to this report. This Virustotal URL shows that TTv4 has no viruses/malware: https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/55ea4849ecec22e126482f89499404835b3318a483767f4648d474ec0de0270f/analysis/

I hope that helps. If you continue to experience another issue you may simply reply to this email for assistance.

Regards!

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...