Add an option for XLS Data export
Hi, as mark linkg teaches to copy paste data from traffic travis to excel, why you just don´t include an export to excel feature?
You could export the file as CSV then open it in Excel.
To have your data in the correct columns kindly follow the steps outlined below -
1. Create a New file in Excel
2. In the ‘Data’ menu go down to ‘Get External Data’ and select ‘From File…’
3. Locate the .CSV file (the one you exported from TTv4)
4. An import wizard will appear and on the second step you’ll see a series of checkboxes that say things like ‘Space’, ‘Tab’, under some sort of group heading called ‘Delimiters’
5. Tick the one that says ‘Comma’. Then click through with everything else left as default.
Once done you should be able to view the save file as it appears on the software interface.
I hope this helps! Please let me know if you need any further assistance.