How can we improve Traffic Travis?

Google Analytics Integration in a 6th Tab.

Being able to improve a website's ranking in the search engines is great.. but it is not a true test of a campaigns effectiveness.

How that ranking effects your actual website traffic is even more important than our position in the search results.

Currently TT does not have a way to measure a campaigns effectiveness other then Rank Tracking.

TT needs google Analytic integration to fill the missing link between search engine positioning and Website traffic.

Being able to view your Search Ranking on one tab, then switch tabs and see the direct effect that that ranking has on your website traffic - would bring immeasurable value to the SEO and their clients, and should not be considered an optional feature.

This had been recommended back in 2012.

There is still a need for it. Simple to implement and will add much value.

Please add Google Analytics Support ASAP.

55 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Cscottdoes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The same freeze issue here. I can't connect to the analytics account to TT.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see the Google Analytics tab, but when I go into Connect, the popup seems frozen. The link does not work, User Code is blank and Obtain Tokens is faded. How do we get it to work?

• Cscottdoes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly as Tim mentioned. The user would need to log in via the application settings similar to how TT supports keyword tool. There are already several other kw tools that support this feature and they are able to do it, so I have no doubt that TT developers can find a way.

• Dylan Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that would be pretty cool.

Maybe a custom frame with Google Analytics page in it, through some simple HTML maybe?

But how would you send the log in details through your application TO google? Wouldn't that open some security issues sending that type of info back and forth?

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow users to enter google login info and then somehow integrate google analytics into a sixth tab.

Feedback and Knowledge Base