Suggestions

For billing or support queries, use the contact form on our FAQ page to ensure the fastest response.

1. Make Text Easier to Read

I'm glad the developers eyesight is really good but some users of your software are older and/or work where the light isn't so great. I have a hard time looking at the data and wish the font was larger or at least bold or black and not grey.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add a dropdown box and "Add" button for keywords in the My Site tab

The idea would be to add a dropdown list of all of your project keywords to the keyword adding screen (accessed through the + sign) in the My Site tab, with an "Add" button to show a small list below the dropdown box (maybe 2 keywords) before committing to link them to a page.

At the moment, the keywords that show in the list are always the first 10 keywords in a project. If you have already linked these to pages, the list becomes useless and a bit of an annoyance.

I find myself having to remember the keywords and…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create URL, Title, and Meta Description Table

Could TT show a list of pages on my website with URL in the 1st column, Meta Title in the 2nd and Meta Description in the 3rd? The idea is to ensure consistency in titles and descriptions for pages that showcase similar products.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Be able to queue up specific tasks so you don't have to be at your PC constantly.

It would be a great addition to be able to queue up some tasks so that I don't have to keep coming back to my PC to check whether the last task has finished.

For instance I use TT to look for SEO competition and I would like to be able to queue up these tasks by uploading an excel sheet so that it would just continue with a new sheet when the previous task has finished.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add option to remove place names and other extraneous data from keyword results before they are listed

How much crap do we get with the keywords? Too much! Place names like "Newyork" and other words that have zero relevance to the keywords sought. How about filtering these out before we get them?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Upgrade "Link Finder"

I have an idea to upgrade "Link Finder" so it can do the following things:

• Mark link as Done

• Mark link as Irrelevant

• Mark link as Dead

• Remember your marks and track which links you did already and which you didn't do.

Make your Link Finder remember !

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adjust Time Frame for Ranking Details in Email Reports

The emailing reports is great but, it would be nice if we could select the time frame for the Ranking Details. It seems to default at 2 months but, that isn't a big enough snapshot to show our clients the actual progress their site is making. 6 months would be ideal.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow screenshot of the ranking positions

Hi guys,
    it would be nice to have a screenshot of the ranking position to report. Some tools does that and others store a cached version.

Cheers

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Global time evolution graphic (show how website performs over time)

It is essential to measure the effects of the efforts done to improve a web site performance.

In my sense, it would be great to have a graphic showing the time evolution of web site global performance indicators, such as:

1. Total number of backlinks

2. Total number of unique IPs

3. Total of unique domains

4. Domain authority

5. etc.

All these appear in the dashboard, but presently their time evolution are not available. So I have to use other tools than TT, which is time consuming... :-(

I don't understand why this has not been implemented yet!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. One size pricing does not fit all. Please reduce the price!

Please reduce the price, $100 a year when a person is not doing SEO for companies or has a company doing this work, the pricing is unreasonable. I own about 5 business websites, none of them cater to web design, or SEO or anything of the sort. They are personal businesses I have set up, have spent much time on, and I am looking for a lower cost to leverage my expenses. I am not going to using the software everyday. I am going to be accessing my competition and then organizing my site in a way that will benefit…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Check Competition H1 Tags at a Glance Like in TTv3

The simplicity of TTv3 was a large part of it's attraction. It seems you are trying to build another Market Samurai or Micro Niche Finder clone - PLEASE DON'T Traffic Travis filled the perfect gap when it was competition focused, The ability to see at a glance if the competition had their keywords in the Page Title H1 tags etc was brillient, If you must continue down the cloning track please put back in this functionality. In al honesty from someone who has both versions installed i use TT3 far more than TT4 as i already have MSamurai and MNFinder,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add Keyword Categories for Easy Sorting & Reporting

It would help me tremendously if I could add categories for my keyword sets, and then pull the overview report graph based on my selected keyword category. Currently, I can just select to show the top 20 keywords; or I can manually compile and select the keywords that belong together in the chart, which is ultra repetitive and time consuming.

If each keyword had a category, I could just choose to show a graph of all keywords in one category - and that's it!

Example:
    A tourism-based business that offers tours of type A, tours of type B, and accommodations.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "My Site" Tab Needed Changes

I'v used TT for a very long time. One thing I would really love to see is under the my site tab.
    1. Have it so that it will auto pull the keywords from each of the imported pages.
    2. When exporting have it actually show WHAT the warnings for each page are, and auto collapsed by default. That way we could say click on one of our pages with an error, and it would expand all errors on that page etc.
    I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Jason Cox
    Long Time User Of TT.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Two Types of keywords - Primary and Secondary

I would prefer to have two set of keywords for rankings, Primary and secondary keywords for rankings so that i can differentiate which are my main targeted keywords rankings and which are secondary.

Right now all keywords get mix and its very confusing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show graph of number of indexed pages

I would like a graph that shows the number of indexed pages for your website. Like the Keyword ranking one. The number and change, on the dashboard, is displayed but I would like to see this data.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Keyword Volume in SEO -> Competition

Hi,

Would be great if you can add one more column 'Keyword Volume' in SEO -> Competition, based on selected search engine.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Code to Text Ratio

The Code to Text Ratio for a web page is an important parameter which can influence the rank of a page.
    It would be valuable to include this ratio in the evaluation of each page of a website (see "My Site" menu).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show 'Best Page' name in full when you hover.

When you hover over the shorter version of the 'Best Page' shown on the SEO screen, it would be good if it showed the page name in full. Currently, to see what page is ranking best, you have click on each link and open the page. For me the short version of the page names are all identical.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. My Site - Filter by URL segment count

My Site - Filters.
    It would be really useful to be able to filter (limit) the results by the number of URL segments eg,
    www.mydomain.com/segment1/segment2/segment3 etc

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggestions

Categories