Suggestions

For billing or support queries, use the contact form on our FAQ page to ensure the fastest response.

1. Clone Keywords to all or Selected/Ticked Campaigns

It would be great if Traffic Travis could clone keywords to selected campaigns

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adwords competition / Export advertisements and website data to CSV

After running adwords competition for a cople of weeks it would be good to be able to select a website and for a CSV to be created as follows:

Website URL, keyword, advertising headline, advertising subheading,
    Website URL, keyword, advertising headline, advertising subheading *if there are more than one type of advertising match

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Backlink import to SEOMoz and anchor percentage

It would be great to be able to import your own list of backlinks to add to the SEOmoz top 1000 and the rest of the generated list. Also, if the anchor text had the percentage listed along with a percentage by anchor keyword.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Save Filters

Allow filter values to be saved - generally we're looking for keywords matching the same criteria, so a named filter would be useful and time saving.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Update The Knowledge Base To Reflect Changes In Traffic Travis

Knowledge Base answers to questions are citing features or steps to take that no longer exist or apply.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Show what Google penalties a website has been hit with

I would love to be able to use TT to see which past Google updates (Panda, Penguin, etc.) have penalized a website's current and past ranking and why.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Saving keywords ideas in tabs dashboard

I would like to see keywords being researched being able to be saved in tabs in the Reasearch dashboard similar to Market Samurai. Lets say you have a number of seed keywords to research. Running the keyword Research tool seeing how many keywords including long tails you can generate from the seed keyword should be able to be saved rather than having to save it in seperate files.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sort Keywords Alphabetically

I want the ability to sort my keywords alphabetically. Traffic Travis currently appears to sort keywords by date entered. However, as my keyword list expands, it becomes hard to tell what keywords are in there.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Include MOZ Toolbar Tools in Traffic Travis

I have 20 sites and have been using and Learning - more learning. In the last 5 days I have seen my sites all improve and finally are getting ranked even by Google in some cases.
    For the last year, no matter what I did they didn't even rank. But with traffic travis and MOZ toolsbar for chrome I finally getting somewhere.
    I If you can include some of the MOZ toolbar tools in your info section that would be nice.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add SEO Scoring For Website to see how you are doing with your SEO

I use another SEO software. They use scoring software where you add your URL and keyword and you can see if your score is good ie 100% means that you should rank for that keyword. If you guys could implement this it would be great!

Michael

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Are you requesting scoring for onpage optimization? To analyze your pages, go to the “My Site” tab, and then click “IMPORT PAGES” to add the pages that you wish to analyze. You can import pages from xml sitemaps or from an HTML page on your site. You can also manually add th URL of each page that you want to analyze.

Once you have added your page(s), you will be able to add keywords by clicking “ADD KEYWORDS”. You should put each keyword or keyword phrase in its own line in the box that comes up. Then click the number under “SEO” and/or “Page Warnings” to see the analysis results.

If you have already added your site in a project, you can instead go to the Dashboard, make the project active if it isn’t active already, then click…

11. Competitor analytics: analyze competition on one screen

It would be great to enter multiple websites of competitors in one screen. Whenever you find a new direct or indirect competitor you can enter it in that screen. From all of these competitors you can then with one click bring together all the found keywords from their webpages and do a Google AdWords lookup. You see how competitors rank against each other per keyword, including the CPC value in AdWords.

Also you can see how these keywords are used in paid ads. Next option will show all the backlinks of these competitors together in one screen (of course there…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Portuguese Translation

Please create the option to use the software in Portuguese.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Work on Traffic Travis' Accuracy

This is an incredible idea and piece of software, but is extremely unaccurate. I was surprised when one of my sites said it only had 12 backlinks, when I knew there were thousands. Another site that has had 3 posts a day ranking on page 1 of Google since January showed no backlinks and no rankings. I then decided to look up google.com and traffic Travis was unable to find any backlinks or rankings for google.com. The only thing it showed was 52 areas of concern. I used all the search engines. As I said, this is a brilliant idea…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Be able to export social data...

Would there be any way to export the same type of social data from here: http://www.sharedcount.com/ for a specific URL along with current TT data? It would be so helpful to be able to export all the data at once, within one .csv document, instead of trying to merge several documents together in order to combine all the data into one excel file.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A button to reset the filters

It would be great to have a button or link to reset the filters. I notice that somtimes filters remains actives even if I put all fileds in blank

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Built in proxy system

Traffic Travis needs a built in proxy add on that scrapes and check proxies that are google ready!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Custom queries in link finder

Hi, I'm not sure if it would even be possible but I just think it would be nice to be able to enter some custom google search queries in the link finder section of the SEO tab instead of only having the already available options. This would save some time when looking for more linking opportunities because I wouldn't have to search my queries in google and manually copy/paste the urls in a spread sheet. If I could enter my search query and have Traffic Travis automatically make me a cvs file that would be awesome.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add */sitemap/ to site checks

I am using some script where it stores sitemaps on folder /sitemap/ not on root folder so it says that i don't have sitemap but i have, and it works good on webmasters tools...

Suggestion is to add /sitemap/ or other options if exist to be checked not only root folder...

I don't know how the TT work on checking sitemap.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add local citation finder in Traffic Travis

Hello TT :)

Please add a new tool to find local citations. It will be a great tool for local SEO professionals

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Pick up keywords from website metatags and content and display ranking

Instead of just entering keywords from the dashboard for each project, also allow the option to automatically pick up the keywords from the website's metatags and content such as h1 tags etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base